Κάνε follow και σώσε ένα γλυκό κουταβάκι.

Τρίτη 7 Ιουνίου 2011

Εγγλέζικος Διάλογος


Hello.
Ηi, what does it says?
I'm dogbored. You? How from here morning morning? We did black eyes to see you.
I go to my girl's fatherly.
This is at Devil's mother.
I know. I go to bring her back to house.
Did she spit you? Why?
Because the cat has one ear.
Are you working me?
Every other, simply i've take them to the skull and i'm sitting on ignited coals.
Why?
I made them sea and i don't have eyes to see her.
I've stayed bone. What happened?
I saw her with her cousin and i thought that she has them with him.
You balded me. And later?
I came out of my clothes and he ate a bouquet! Other thing!
Became the come to see.
Imagine.
Now I'm looking for the blind man's right. I pray to don't pay the bride.
What to say? I see it pale but good sucess.
Thank you.
Nothing.


Later....


Kindness, my burger.
Go to lost.
I know i made them salad but I please you forgive me. Me who i have bought you the sky with the stars.
Whatever you remember you are glad.
Spin home.
The bad your weather. I became robe unbuttoned in front of my cousin.
Look to see. Speak better. And in the down down of the written. You looked him strange.
Are you asking and the change from over? You are for the festivals.
Does the goat chew preserved fish roe? And to say the figs figs and the tub tub. You were ready to take out your eyes.
Your mind and a pound and the painter's jerk. He is my cousin.
Hairs curly. Stop doing me the duck.
You don't know what you say. I want divorce.
And what are you waiting for? In the boil the iron sticks.
Let's go. And remember that has the weather changes.

2 σχόλια :

---> Οι ανώνυμοι να επιλέγουν το Όνομα/Διεύθυνση URL και μπορούν να αφήνουν κενό το δεύτερο πεδίο <---